| 相似類型4 | ||||
| 編號 | 英語口語 | 中文解釋 | ||
| 1 | You're right. | 你是對的。 | ||
| 2 | Sounds good. | 聽起來不錯。 | ||
| 3 | That's true. | 那是真的。 | ||
| 4 | No way. | 絕不。 | ||
| 5 | I disagree. | 我不同意。 | ||
| 6 | I don't think so. | 我不這麼認為。 | ||
| 7 | Not really. | 不太是。 | ||
| 8 | I'm not sure. | 我不確定。 | ||
| 9 | That's not right. | 那是不對的。 | ||
| 10 | You're wrong. | 你錯了。 | ||
| 11 | I doubt it. | 我懷疑。 | ||
| 12 | Hi there. | 嗨,你好。 | ||
| 13 | How's it going? | 近況如何? | ||
| 14 | What's up? | 怎麼了? | ||
| 15 | Long time no see. | 好久不見。 | ||
| 16 | Nice to meet you. | 很高興認識你。 | ||
| 17 | See you later. | 待會兒見。 | ||
| 18 | See you soon. | 很快再見。 | ||
| 19 | See you tomorrow. | 明天見。 | ||
| 20 | Goodbye. | 再見。 | ||
| 21 | Take care. | 保重。 | ||
| 22 | Have a nice day. | 祝你有美好的一天。 | ||
| 23 | Have a good one. | 祝你有個愉快的一天。 | ||
| 24 | Catch you later. | 待會聊。 | ||
| 25 | Talk to you later. | 稍後再聊。 | ||
| 26 | What a relief. | 真是鬆了一口氣。 | ||
| 27 | It's about time. | 是時候了。 | ||
| 28 | Let me get this. | 讓我確認一下。 | ||
| 29 | I'm on a diet. | 我正在節食。 | ||
| 30 | You can't be serious. | 你不是認真的吧。 | ||
| 31 | I'm so excited. | 我好興奮。 | ||
| 32 | I'm so nervous. | 我好緊張。 | ||
| 33 | What's the point? | 重點是什麼? | ||
| 34 | It makes no sense. | 這毫無道理。 | ||
| 35 | Go for it! | 加油! | ||
| 36 | I'll be in touch. | 我會與您聯繫。 | ||
| 37 | Keep in touch. | 保持聯絡。 | ||
| 38 | It's a must-see. | 這是必看的。 | ||
| 39 | Just looking. Thanks. | 只是看看,謝謝! | ||
| 40 | You deserve it. | 這是你應得的。 | ||
| 41 | Don't bother. | 別費心了。 | ||
| 42 | It's not worth it. | 這不值得。 | ||
| 43 | I couldn't agree more. | 我完全同意。 | ||
| 44 | I feel the same way. | 我也有同感。 | ||
| 45 | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛! | ||
| 46 | You tell me. | 你說呢? | ||
| 47 | That's a good one. | 這個好笑 | ||
| 48 | That's hysterical. | 太搞笑了。 | ||
| 49 | Don't be silly. | 別傻了。 | ||
| 50 | Don't be a stranger. | 別見外。 | ||
| 51 | What took you so long? | 你怎麼這麼久? | ||
| 52 | Better than nothing. | 有總比沒有好。 | ||
| 53 | I'm almost there. | 我快到了。 | ||
| 54 | Let's agree to disagree. | 我們保留各自的意見吧。 | ||
| 55 | You read my mind. | 你說到我心坎裡了。 | ||
| 56 | Not a chance. | 絕不可能。 | ||
| 57 | It's a win-win. | 這是雙贏的。 | ||
| 58 | It happens. | 常有的事。 | ||
| 59 | Take a guess. | 猜猜看。 | ||
| 60 | That explains it. | 原來如此。 | ||
| 61 | That figures. | 果然是這樣。 | ||
| 62 | I'm impressed. | 我印象深刻。 | ||
| 63 | Don't get your hopes up. | 別抱太大希望。 | ||
| 64 | Fingers crossed. | 祈求好運。 | ||
| 65 | Break a leg. | 祝你好運!(用於表演前) | ||
| 66 | I'm fine with that. | 我沒意見。 | ||
| 67 | I'll see what I can do. | 我會盡力而為。 | ||
| 68 | That's a tough one. | 這可真是個棘手的問題呀。 | ||
| 69 | You sold me. | 你說服我了。 | ||
| 70 | I'm flattered. | 我受寵若驚。 | ||
| 71 | It's on the house. | 這是店家招待的。 | ||
| 72 | What brings you here? | 什麼風把你吹來的? | ||
| 73 | I'll keep that in mind. | 我會記住的。 | ||
| 74 | That's very thoughtful. | 這真是太貼心了。 | ||
| 75 | Can't argue with that. | 這點我無法反駁。 | ||
| 76 | Couldn't be better. | 再好不過了。 | ||
| 77 | Get out of here. | 少來了!滾出去。 | ||
| 78 | I'll drink to that. | 我舉杯,贊成。 | ||
| 79 | That's news to me. | 這我倒是第1次聽說。 | ||
| 80 | You never know. | 世事難料。 | ||
| 81 | Out of the blue. | 出乎意料地。 | ||
| 82 | That's the spirit. | 就是要有這種精神。 | ||
| 83 | Good thinking. | 想得周到。 | ||
| 84 | Well spotted. | 觀察入微。 | ||
| 85 | Nice job. | 做的真棒。 | ||