| 相似類型2 | ||||
| 編號 | 英語口語 | 中文解釋 | ||
| 1 | Keep it up. | 繼續保持。 | ||
| 2 | Don't give up. | 別放棄。 | ||
| 3 | Try your best. | 盡力而為。 | ||
| 4 | It's now or never. | 時機就在此刻,錯過不在。 | ||
| 5 | Better late than never. | 遲到總比不到好。 | ||
| 6 | Easier said than done. | 說比作容易。 | ||
| 7 | Time is money. | 時間就是金錢。 | ||
| 8 | No pain, no gain. | 一分耕耘,一分收獲。 | ||
| 9 | Practice makes perfect. | 熟能生巧。 | ||
| 10 | Actions speak louder than words. | 行動剩於空談。 | ||
| 11 | It's a piece of cake. | 易如反掌。 | ||
| 12 | Let it be. | 順其自然。 | ||
| 13 | Let it go. | 隨他去吧 | ||
| 14 | For what? | 為了什麼? | ||
| 15 | Forgive and forget. | 既往不咎。 | ||
| 16 | Fair enough. | 說得有道理。 | ||
| 17 | Is that so? | 是這樣嗎? | ||
| 18 | I told you so. | 我早就告訴過你了。 | ||
| 19 | Don't mention it. | 別客氣。 | ||
| 20 | Not at all. | 一點也不。 | ||
| 21 | Mind your own business. | 管好你的事。 | ||
| 22 | What a shame. | 真可惜。 | ||
| 23 | You bet. | 沒錯。 | ||
| 24 | You wish. | 你想的美。 | ||
| 25 | Say cheese. | 笑一個。 | ||
| 26 | Bottoms up. | 乾杯。 | ||
| 27 | You name it! | 隨你說吧! | ||
| 28 | That's it. | 就這樣。 | ||
| 29 | This is it. | 就是這樣。 | ||
| 30 | Here we go! | 我們開始吧! | ||
| 31 | There you go. | 就是這樣。 | ||
| 32 | Let's get started! | 我們開始吧! | ||
| 33 | Let's call it a day.! | 今天就到此為止吧! | ||
| 34 | So far so good. | 目前為止還不錯。 | ||
| 35 | Step by step. | 一步一步來。 | ||
| 36 | Take it easy. | 放輕鬆。 | ||
| 37 | Take your time. | 慢慢來。 | ||
| 38 | It's my treat. | 我請客。 | ||
| 39 | Let's split the bill! | 我們平分帳單吧! | ||
| 40 | Keep the change. | 零錢不用找了。 | ||
| 41 | I'm broke. | 我破產了。 | ||
| 42 | I'm starving. | 我餓壞了。 | ||
| 43 | I'm freezing. | 我冷死了。 | ||
| 44 | I'm boiling. | 我熱死了。 | ||
| 45 | I'm exhausted. | 我筋疲力盡了。 | ||
| 46 | Let's take a break! | 我們休息一下吧! | ||
| 47 | I need a hand. | 我需要幫忙。 | ||
| 48 | Can you do me a favor? | 你能幫我個忙嗎? | ||
| 49 | With pleasure. | 很樂意。 | ||
| 50 | What do you think? | 你覺得呢? | ||
| 51 | Any ideas? | 有什麼想法嗎? | ||
| 52 | What's your opinion? | 你的意見是什麼? | ||
| 53 | I have a question. | 我有個問題。 | ||
| 54 | That's a good point. | 這是一個好觀點。 | ||
| 55 | I see your point. | 我明白你的意思。 | ||
| 56 | Let's get to the point. | 那不是重點。 | ||
| 57 | In my opinion, | 在我看來。 | ||
| 58 | personally I think | 我個人認為… | ||
| 59 | No offense. | 無意冒犯。 | ||
| 60 | Don't get me wrong. | 別誤會我。 | ||
| 61 | It's worth a try. | 值得一試。 | ||
| 62 | What's the catch? | 有什麼內幕嗎? | ||
| 63 | I'm all ears. | 我洗耳恭聽。 | ||
| 64 | I'm speechless. | 我無語了。 | ||
| 65 | I can't help it. | 我忍不住。 | ||
| 66 | That's life. | 這就是人生。 | ||
| 67 | Such is life. | 這就是生活。 | ||
| 68 | It is what it is. | 事實就是如此。 | ||
| 69 | What's done is done. | 木已成舟。 | ||
| 70 | Get over it. | 克服他。 | ||
| 71 | Move on. | 向前看。 | ||
| 72 | It serves you right. | 你活該。 | ||
| 73 | Shame on you. | 你真可恥。 | ||
| 74 | You asked for it. | 你自找的。 | ||
| 75 | I'm so happy for you. | 我真為你高興。 | ||
| 76 | I'm proud of you. | 我為你感到驕傲。 | ||
| 77 | You made my day. | 你讓我很開心。 | ||
| 78 | There. There. | 好了、好了(安慰)。 | ||
| 79 | I feel you. | 我懂你。 | ||
| 80 | I'm with you. | 我支持你。 | ||
| 81 | Count me in. | 算我一份。 | ||
| 82 | Count me out. | 別算我一份。 | ||
| 83 | I'm in. | 我加入。 | ||
| 84 | I'm out. | 我退出。 | ||
| 85 | I pass. | 我跳過。 | ||
| 86 | Maybe next time. | 或許下次吧。 | ||
| 87 | Let me know. | 讓我知道。 | ||
| 88 | Keep me posted. | 請隨時通知我。 | ||
| 89 | Let's play it by ear. | 我們隨機應變吧。 | ||
| 90 | It's not a big deal. | 這不是什麼大事。 | ||
| 91 | What's the big deal? | 有什麼大不了的? | ||
| 92 | Give me a break. | 饒了我吧。 | ||
| 93 | Get real. | 認清現實吧。 | ||
| 94 | You're welcome. | 不客氣。 | ||
| 95 | Behave yourself. | 規矩點。 | ||
| 96 | Mind your manners. | 注意禮貌。 | ||
| 97 | Stop complaining. | 別再抱怨了。 | ||
| 98 | I don't care. | 我不在乎。 | ||
| 99 | As if. | 才怪。 | ||
| 100 | sooner or later. | 遲早。 | ||
| 101 | Better safe than sorry. | 寧可謹慎行事,也不要後悔莫及。 | ||
| 102 | Once in a blue moon. | 千載難逢。 | ||
| 103 | The sooner the better. | 越快越好。 | ||